Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Restrict membership purchase to existing users

Restrict membership purchase to existing users 9 years 2 months ago #30400

• jbuddo
  • Fresh Boarder
I have RSMemberships and Jomsocial installed. I want users to sign up for jomsocial first, then for rsmemberships because it gives me more control over the mandatory fields (If a user account is created by rsmemberships then the mandatory registration fields in jomsocial are never enforced).

My question is, on the rsmemberships registration page, how do I remove the option for new user registration and only show the sign in option?

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!