Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSMembership Profile - Plugin

RSMembership Profile - Plugin 9 years 9 months ago #28123

Here is a Plugin that adds the default fields of RSMembership! to the Joomla Profile page of the user.

Alexandru Plapana (RSJoomla Support) said:
Thank you for your interest to take RSMembership! even further....
I think that RSMembership! user community would appreciate this. You are more then welcome to post your solution on the forum

This is an excellent plugin easy to use, click here to get it!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSMembership Profile - Plugin 9 years 9 months ago #28150

• victor4
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Llewellyn,

Thanks for making this extra plugin. I use RS Forms Pro for Joomla registration. Do you think you might be able to write a similar plugin that updates Joomla Profile from the fields in RS Form Pro?

RSMembership Profile - Plugin 9 years 9 months ago #28165

Hi Victor, sure!
Give me a few days... I will keep you posted.
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Llewellyn.

RSMembership Profile - Plugin 9 years 9 months ago #28198

Hi Victor

I have finished the plugin, now you can get RSForm Profile - Plugin 1.0.0 by VDM. Here is some videos that shows how to install and setup the plugin, with a quick demonstration of profile integration.

RSMembership Profile - Plugin 9 years 9 months ago #28372

I installed, selected target groups, and enabled this plugin, but can't see RS Membership fields in my user profile. Is there any other setting that I need to change?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!