Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: joomla registration with rsmembership/rsform pro

joomla registration with rsmembership/rsform pro 9 years 10 months ago #27812

• paypal538
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Guys, been away from RSJoomla for a while but have used it previously and had it setup before in the way i'm trying to set it up again now!!

I have RSMembership and RSForm Pro, i've created a membership form in RSFormsPro and it is recognised no problem by joomla for account registration, however when i click to subscribe on a membership in RSMembership i'm not being presented with the new application form I created.

I'm obviously missing something simple somewhere but can't find any of my previous support tickets from when i had a similar issue setting it up before.

Anyone able to help as support doesn't seem to be around until tuesday!?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: djsketch

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!