Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: First Step Problems

First Step Problems 10 years 1 month ago #27160

HI, i am new to RS Membership and i found some points, which i cant understand.

for testing i have created a test user. i also created a simple free membership and add the test user to it. then i set up a link in the menu to show the standard layout. if i open this link theres the overview page of the test membership and the green button which says "become a member" why? the test user is allready a member and the component should know this and shows another butten like "leave the membership". now if i click on the details button, i can see the details page of the free membership and also the green "become a member button".

what is wrong?

ps: excuse my bad english, i am writing from germany

best regards rr
The administrator has disabled public write access.

First Step Problems 10 years 1 month ago #27166

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

Using RSMembership! you can allow a membership to be subscribed more then once for an user or you can have a membership unique(this will only allow one subscription of the membership in question per user). Configuring a membership is explained here:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...316-memberships.html

If a logged in user(which is subscribed to an unique membership), tries to subscribe again, it will not be possible and a message will be displayed saying so.

The component offers various menu items for you to use. For the logged in users, you can use the "Show Subscriber's Memberships" menu item which allows them performing tasks such as cancelling the subscription:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...ship-menu-items.html

Reading the getting started section will provide a better familiarization with the product:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...getting-started.html
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!