Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to change a few word in log in message

How to change a few word in log in message 10 years 1 month ago #27079

• t.houwe
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi everybody !

I'd like to change a few word in french translation. When a visitor lands on login page he can either connect to his account or create a new one. The french word are "Client enregistré" or "Nouveau client". I would prefer to have "Membre enregistré" and "Nouveau membre". Because, they are members not clients.

How can I have this ?
where is the file I have to modify ?

Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to change a few word in log in message 10 years 1 month ago #27080

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
You don't actually need to edit language files for this. You can simply use language overrides. More details here:

http://docs.joomla.org/J2.5:Language_Overrides_in_Joomla
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!