Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: User / Editor permission Requirement

User / Editor permission Requirement 10 years 2 months ago #26568

Hello all together,

first i hope there isn´t the same question in any other topic.
Of course i was searching about my question before but i didn´t find anything except this topic:
www.reviewsforjoomla.com/forum/index.php...80.msg58237#msg58237

My concern is to buy and use JReviews with some of the addons which are available.
My utmost concern is it, to allow subscribing editors to createand manage just only 1 or 5 or 10 or 15 listings in JReviews like there subscribtion is. Normal registred users should be able to rate these listings in JReviews.

Does RSMembership! has the ability to perform my needs or which module or other extension i need to create these needs.

Thanks a lot for supporting me and answering my questions.

Good luck and cu
Stephan
The administrator has disabled public write access.

User / Editor permission Requirement 10 years 2 months ago #26576

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

Although there is no integration between RSMembership! and JReviews, using RSMembership! you can restrict your website content/URLs via the Shared Content feature of a membership you create, for users who do not have an active subscription of the membership in question. A more detailed explanation on the Shared Content feature can be found here:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...316-memberships.html

Taking into account the above information, you can restrict the create/edit pages of JReviews via the mentioned Shared Content feature of a membership.

Note that there are no quantity like restrictions features. Those 1, 5, 10 and 15 listings, will have to be restricted accordingly in different memberships through the Shared Content feature. You can refer to our getting started section for more details on RSMembership!:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...316-memberships.html
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shardtmann

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!