Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Validate Password field with Joomla user settings

Validate Password field with Joomla user settings 10 years 4 months ago #26082

• andre09
  • Fresh Boarder
In my Joomla 3.2 settings for user registration, I have the password criteria set to be at least 8 characters, at least 1 Uppercase letter, 1 number, and at least 1 symbol. This works fine and it validates when registering using the Joomla registration form, but I discovered the RSMembership password field is not validating against my password requirements. When entering something that doesn't validate, and you click Sign up, there is no validation notice that highlights the password field...the field goes empty and the person is still on the sign up page not knowing what is happening.

Is there a way to make sure the password field is validated and highlights along with the notice about the requirements?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!