Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Validate sign up with PayPal Transaction ID

Validate sign up with PayPal Transaction ID 10 years 4 months ago #26081

• andre09
  • Fresh Boarder
I have 3 memberships for someone to choose, one being free. The free one is for support for anyone who purchases one of my templates (paid through PayPal). The registration form has a field to enter in a transaction ID or receipt number. Right now I have to check it manually to see that it's valid.

Has anyone come up with a way to have it so that when someone is filling out the sign up form for the free subscription option and enters in their PayPal transaction ID in a custom field, that it can be validated directly with PayPal before they get approved for access? Basically when they click Sign up, the validation process for the "required" fields run, including the Transaction ID for the template purchase they did before signing up.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!