Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Restricting Entire Folders

Restricting Entire Folders 10 years 6 months ago #25204

• dave16
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I am currently using Joomla 2.5.14 and I have purchased RSMembership extension to handle the subscription/membership aspect.

I have a simple 'web app' created by a third party. It consists of a data folder (containing misc. web files) and an 'index.html' file. When I open the index file as is in my browser, it appears and works perfectly...as it should.

However, I need to embed this app within a Joomla site. The catch: I cannot use iframes (wrappers) to do it because I cannot have the direct URL viewable or accessible from the front end. I can't have someone log in as a member, see the direct URL to the private content, and then be able to access that content without signing in to the joomla site.

I have tried to download a few extensions to allow me to embed my raw code (from the index.html file) however I haven't been able to get it to position properly within the site. It always seems to 'stick' to the right side of the browser window, so when I stretch the screen size, the module containing the app goes right out of the content area and looks terrible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!