Error
Unfortunately, you do not have the permission to view this article.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RS Membership moset tree integration?

RS Membership moset tree integration? 10 years 9 months ago #24444

• ianpics
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi was just wondering if Membership could be made to integrate with Moset Tree.
Since Payment Plus disappeared a few months ago I'm struggling to find a subscription service that will allow different subscriptions based on mosets tree fields i.e. restricting visible fields. i.e
subscription 1
free listing - basic fields name, address phone,
Subscription2
standard listing - basic fields name, address phone,+ 500 word description + link to website

and so on depending on which fields I want visible.
Payment plus used to do this but was hacked around January and hasn't reappeared. I've looked at other directory type modules but they don't seem to do what mosets does nor do they have a subscription module like payment plus.
If anyone knows of any similar combinations of module or if RS could make an integration for membership with mosets I'm sure many people would find it very useful.

Thank you
Last Edit: 10 years 9 months ago by ianpics.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!