Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Restricted Access - Flooding

Restricted Access - Flooding 11 years 2 weeks ago #22917

• Upchurch
  • Fresh Boarder
I setup my subscription, which work fine (if you use a username and pw that's HAS acesss).

However, if you try to access the secured category, I get the Joomla RESTRICTED ACCESS (flooding) page, then when I go to the homepage I have 15 messages in a row from RSMembership
" You must have access ..."
etc...

I had the redirect url set, which I thought was the problem. So, I removed it, and it is still occurring.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!