Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Wire Transfer E-mail or unique identifier

Wire Transfer E-mail or unique identifier 11 years 10 months ago #17847

• Ihateit
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey Forum,

I would like to send a confirmation mail with bank account details to the costumer when they pay with Wire Transfer. If that is impossible or hard to solve, i would like to give the customer a unique identifier to write in the notification when transfering the money to my account. Like the transaction ID. But when i try to use {ID} or {membership}, like you can in the thank you message, nothing happens :(

Any known solutions to this problem/request?

Yours sincerely
Anders J.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!