Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Affiliate Merchant Accounts and RSMembership

Affiliate Merchant Accounts and RSMembership 11 years 11 months ago #17657

• Colleen0
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there,

I am wondering if there is any patch to enable RSMembership to work with any affiliate merchant type of accounts such as ClickBank?

My client would like to use ClickBank to market his online business but I found that the automatic membership creation using RSJoomla would be bypassed by using Clickbank or other affiliates. If the payment bypasses RSMembership and our website completely - is there any other way to once payment is complete to have a new user account created automatically? Or does it have to be created manually since the payment went around RSMembership?

I have searched the web and joomla.org for answers but I don't seem to find anything that answers my questions.

If there is not a patch - do you have any suggestions on how my client can still use an affiliate program while using RSMembership?

Thank you in advance. I am hoping there is something we can do to keep the client happy!

Colleen Nelson

The website is using Joomla 1.5.26 with RSMembership / Paypal payment system - which works GREAT BTW!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!