Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Password Field Minimum Requirements

Password Field Minimum Requirements 11 years 11 months ago #17559

• drwagner
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Can someone please tell me how to edit the password area on the subscribe page so that I can enter a message letting customers signing up know they need to enter a password of at-least 6 characters or more.

I have many users emailing because they keep getting an error box when hitting submit. The error box does not tell the user what they have done wrong. Thanks for any help.
Last Edit: 11 years 11 months ago by drwagner.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Password Field Minimum Requirements 11 years 11 months ago #17568

• drwagner
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Support emailed me back with a fix for this, just wanted to post in the event someone else is having this issue:

"The issue is generated because the errors returned in the shadowbox are not being displayed to notify the users about the issues with their submission. Your template most likely sets the color of the errors to white on a white background and so they are invisible.

This can be adjusted by adding a style similar to the following one:

#sbox-window {
color: black !important;
}

in the file, /components/com_rsmembership/assets/css/rsmembership.css and so the errors will be correctly displayed."
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!