Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSMembership user group

RSMembership user group 12 years 3 weeks ago #17188

• info978
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I like you component, RSMembership. I need to use for little be different way. Please answer to me is it good for me and that is possible. I will have two front user group. Registered group and Competition group . Is it possible to make one button on web when Registered group like to be Competition group tu push button and they will be in Competition group also. Everybody can be on Competiton group for 7 days, and after will go back automaticly to Registered group. Thank you for answer, best regards Pava
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!