Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RESOLVED - Session has expired error message ...

RESOLVED - Session has expired error message ... 12 years 1 month ago #17091

• officeboy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
After submitting a trouble ticket it seems there will be no support until their staff returns from Easter vacation this Tuesday.

I had the layouts and functions of RSMembership working great. I looked at it today and the layout was all messed up and when I try to purchase something I get "We're sorry but your session has expired!" error message. No transaction takes place and no user is set up. It just stops at that point.

Does anyone have a clue as to what the problem might be. This is a production site so I'm feeling a little panicky.

Here is a link to the ordering page:

www.auditsoftwarevideos.com/index.php?op...embership&Itemid=226

RESOLVED: Never mind, I figured it out. It happened when I changed the global setting to "Search Engine Friendly URLs". Needless to say, I wouldn't recommend doing that if you're using RSMembership. Thanks anyway everyone.
Last Edit: 12 years 1 month ago by officeboy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!