Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: activation coce

activation coce 12 years 1 month ago #16827

Hi
Is it possible to get a actiavation code in the membership registration. And if the visitor dont know this code he will be denied the membership

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: activation coce 12 years 1 month ago #16922

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

RSMembership! does not have this kind of feature available at the moment. We will take your suggestion into consideration for one of our future revisions of the component.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re: activation coce 11 years 10 months ago #17894

I also need this feature on my Site i just bought rs membership but i need user to authenticate using an activation code that i will give to them or generate and store in the database before they can submit the form. Or The Code must be verified before allowing them to register as a member.

Or can this feature be Customized for me am ready to pay a token for it.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!