Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Cronjob

Cronjob 12 years 2 months ago #16666

• info330
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi.

I run a minecraft server and I use rsmembership to manage membership on it. I have put a custom php code after transaction acceptation that execute rcon command to set group on the server.

But when ppl unsubscribe or after account expiration, I need to run the script again to downgrade the permission on the server.

So how the account expiration is working? Do I need to run a cronjob to be sure to update my server configuration if the user never connect anymore to my website?

Because actually, ppl can buy a subscription, wait expiration and never renew it but can continue to play on my server because my custom php code was not running on Unsubscribe.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Cronjob 12 years 1 month ago #16919

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

At the moment RSMembership! does not have a field that you can use to enter a custom script that will be triggered when the subscription expires. In order to achieve your described scenario your could try editing the source code of the RSMembership! system plugin and trigger the Cron when an user subscription expires.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
Last Edit: 12 years 1 month ago by andreic.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!