Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Pre sales: Modify existing PayPal subscription upg

Pre sales: Modify existing PayPal subscription upg 12 years 2 months ago #16621

Hi -

we are in a plan to setup our membership site using RSmembership and PayPal and i just have one question before we buy Rsmembership.

I am aware of the fact that RSMembership does allows subscription upgrades and downgrades.

We will be using PayPal as a payment method.

My question is: Will RSmembership also modify the subscription amount on PayPal's end and authorize the user upon an upgrade or downgrade... or will it just be on the site and no Monthly subscription on PayPal's end will be changed??

Thanks in advanced.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!