Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Admin Email

Admin Email 12 years 2 months ago #16474

We have used RSForm Pro for many applications and the content submitted through the form can be added to an Administrator E-mail. We are in need of the functionality of RSMembership but I am not seeing how the admin can receive an e-mail. We need additional information which I understand can be added through the Custom Fields. However I'm not sure how I let the admins know of the additional information submitted. I have gone through all the documentation & don't see, but I am hoping I'm just missing it.

Thanks in Advance for all the help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!