Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: where is the language pack????

where is the language pack???? 12 years 4 months ago #16029

• martina6
  • Fresh Boarder
I have subscribed RS Membership, because you promise "GERMAN LANGUAGE PACK AVAILABLE" - but I can´t find it anywhere. Please tell me where to find, or how to do the translation by myself.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: where is the language pack???? 12 years 4 months ago #16034

Go to your downloads.
RSMail! View all plugins and modules.

There you see a folder RSMail! and a folder languages
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!