Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: membership plans in jomsocial registration

membership plans in jomsocial registration 12 years 4 months ago #15996

• scotland
  • Fresh Boarder
I've got RSMembership, RSEvents and RSFormPro and i'm also using JomSocial.

I'd initially not planned on using JomSocial then changed my mind, however i'm now wondering how i can get the membership plans to be offered during jomsocial registration. I'll post up separately about RSEvents!

I've got the jomsocial plugin but all this does is show the membership plan thats subscribed on the jomsocial profile.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: membership plans in jomsocial registration 12 years 1 week ago #17322

• jmf6672
  • Fresh Boarder
Any word on this?? I am very interested in finding out how to do this myself!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!