Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Can't figure out how to do 2 things in RSmembershp

Can't figure out how to do 2 things in RSmembershp 12 years 4 months ago #15958

My site is on joomla 1.5

I have 2 types of members on my site, full, and another, temporary membership for an auction we will have on this site.

The full members have access to post advertising on our site. I need to restrict the temporary members, so they cannot post any advertising. That is my first question, how do I restrict my temporary members so they cannot access the advertising portion of our site.

Second question, my memberships are set up to "automatic" activation. However, the users are still receiving an email to activate the members, and when they URL is clicked, they get a 500 internal server file not found error. Why is the software pointing them to a non-existent page and how do I correct this?

Thank you for your help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!