Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Warning after installing RSMembership

Warning after installing RSMembership 12 years 4 months ago #15824

• boizan
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
After I installed RSMembership the look of the site had been completed changed for the worse. I initially installed RSMail to create Newsletters but it asked me that RSMembership was needed. I installed RSMembership and on previewing the site I got the error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach () in / {My Web Site}/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/joomla/modulehelper.php on line 371

It happened to me before with the domain that I had registered and that’s why am trying to learn the use of RSMembership on this site. I am running the site on a Joomlart template.

I would appreciate very much your help on fixing this problem.
Regards,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Warning after installing RSMembership 12 years 4 months ago #15834

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

From what I can see in the error message, this is not caused by the RSMembership! component, the error is generated from the modulehelper.php file that seems to be part of the jat3 system plugin. Please try disabling this plugin and see if the message is still displayed.

Re: Warning after installing RSMembership 12 years 4 months ago #15851

• natselection
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Definitely a RSMembership induced problem. See: www.nonumber.nl/component/kunena/4-advan...ership-warning#21092

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!