Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Missing admin icons and images

Missing admin icons and images 12 years 7 months ago #15013

• hubukai
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Using RSMembership in Joomla 1.7

I've noticed in the backend admin (edit memberships in subscribers screen) the publish_g.png image is not displaying. I get a missing image icon in the browser. the path to the missing file is:

siteroot/administrator/images/publish_g.png

After finding the code in the "edit_memberships.php" in:
administrator/components/com_rsmembership/views/users/tmpl/edit_memberships.php

It appears that RSMembership hasn't been completely updated for joomla 1.7. The url for this image is located around line 30 of the above file:
{
		if ($row->status == 0) // active
			$image = 'images/publish_g.png';
		elseif ($row->status == 1) // pending
			$image = 'images/publish_y.png';
		elseif ($row->status == 2) // expired
			$image = 'images/publish_r.png';
		elseif ($row->status == 3) // cancelled
			$image = 'images/publish_x.png';
	?>

There is no 'images' folder in the administrator folder in joomla 1.7 with those images. Those images are now inside the template folders:

administrator/templates/hathor/images/admin/publish_g.png

But I have no idea how or if I should try to fix it. My only solution currently is to just add the missing folder with those images so at least they will show up.

There were some other missing images in other locations I can't remember right now but already fixed on my own.

Is RSMembership really okay to use in Joomla 1.7? It is suppose to right?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Missing admin icons and images 12 years 7 months ago #15015

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

I don't think that you are using the latest version of RSMembership!. I can assure you that this is fully compatible with Joomla! 1.7. It would be best to make sure that you have enough writing permissions, download the installation file directly from rsjoomla.com, and run it again.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re: Missing admin icons and images 12 years 6 months ago #15418

• lollypop27
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi there

I have the same issue, latest version of Joomla 1.7 and the latest version of memberships and my icons are missing.
I had to unzip the component, go through the files find the images, then create a directory in the administrator folder called images, uploaded all the icons and they all now displaying except one which I can't find publish_g.png.

where do I get this icon?

Re: Missing admin icons and images 12 years 6 months ago #15419

• lollypop27
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
sorry I am missing icon publish_r.png

Re: Missing admin icons and images 12 years 2 months ago #16662

• me77
  • Fresh Boarder
Be sure to check the permissions on your web server as well... That was the issue with mine.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!