Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Cannot edit Membership Description

Cannot edit Membership Description 12 years 6 months ago #15008

• info0073
  • Fresh Boarder
I had to switch to a backup database for my site and since I have done this when I open a membership to edit it the box where you edit the Membership under Description is empty and I cannot click in it to start editing it.

If I click the HTML icon I get the code and can edit it that way and the code does flash up in the box as the page loads. I would like to be able to enter/edit them as normal.

Everything else works fine.

- This also happens on the Messages and the Administrator's Email tabs.
- It also happens when I try and enter a new Membership
- Strangely, the File Terms and Conditions tab, which looks exactly the same, does not have this problem

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!