Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Pre-sale Questions

Pre-sale Questions 12 years 7 months ago #14898

Hello,

Is it possible for a member to upgrade and/or downgrade their membership at any time without any restrictions?
Can a renewal grace period be set; member forgets to renew, membership expires, but system gives him/her a set amount of days to renew membership?
Is the component integrated with Joomla 1.7.x user groups?
Does it integrate with your other extensions, RSEvents RSForms?
If so, how are discounts handled?
Can I restrict RSevents items to only RSMembership levels?

Thanks
Last Edit: 12 years 7 months ago by tarnautovic. Reason: add more questions
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Pre-sale Questions 12 years 7 months ago #14903

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

- A membership can be upgraded at any point (given that the current membership is active) if an upgrade is available.

- Yes, RSMembership! can handle trial memberships, for a given period of time.

- It really depends on what you mean by that...

- RSMembership! can impose URL restrictions to any Joomla! based component... Can you please be more specific on what kind of integration are you looking for ?

- I am not quite sure i understand... Can you be more specific ?

- Yes of course.

I would recommend reading the documentation and consulting the demo area before posting questions:

demo.rsjoomla.com
demo.rsjoomla.com/administrator

http://www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/view-knowledgebase.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re: Pre-sale Questions 12 years 7 months ago #14909

In regards to Joomla user groups:
If I setup various user groups in Joomla 1.7, can I specify in RSMembership what user group a specific member gets assigned too during the signup process? Can I automatically say "If this user signes up at this membership level, he/she gets assigned to this Joomla User Group?

In regards to discounts:
Adding RSMembership to my installation that already has RSEvents, can I assign different discount levels depending on the membership level of an user? User X is Gold memeber - RSEvents gives him a 10% discount. User Y is Titanium level memeber - RSEvents gives him 25% discount (etc.).

Hope that these are a bit clearer.

Thanks

Re: Pre-sale Questions 12 years 7 months ago #14922

Talk about follow-through...:whistle:

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!