Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Integration with ZOO component

Integration with ZOO component 12 years 7 months ago #14809

Hello,
In your features and benefits for RSMembership! it states... "To facilitate sharing specific component content, RSMembership! offers specialized plugins for FlexiContent, K2 and ZOO."

I would like to know more about integrating this component with Zoo but, haven't been able to find any specifics on it. Where can I find more information or can you elaborate here in the forum please?

Thank you,
IDS
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Integration with ZOO component 12 years 7 months ago #14818

• mihaela
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,

On the RSJoomla! TV channel, you can find a step by step video tutorial regarding the ZOO integration.

Ep. 63: How to restrict ZOO content with RSMembership!

Regards!
Last Edit: 12 years 7 months ago by mihaela.

Re: Integration with ZOO component 12 years 7 months ago #14840

Thank you Mihaela. But, it doesn't seem to be what I am looking for right now :(

I am looking for a component that would work with Zoo Business Directory for paid listings. There are others out there but, I was hoping that you guys would have a solution.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!