Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Problems with currency

Problems with currency 12 years 7 months ago #14739

Hi
I set up membership plan and currency was norwegian kroner ( NOK ) who is also first choice in my paypal account. But when I test it I could not pay because NOK was not supported. I changed the currency back to USD and then it worked. But I must of course have it in NOK since my customers is norwegians. I earlier try aec membership and there where no such problems.

Best regards
Vidar meyer
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!