Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: EBS payment Gateway for Indian merchants

EBS payment Gateway for Indian merchants 12 years 7 months ago #14692

• ydeonia
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

First of all thanks for such wonderful component.:)

Can I have a favor from you.
You have only integrated 3 payment gateway. Can I ask you to integrate EBS payment gateway in to your component.
This will be helpful for all Indian merchants. You can visit (www.ebs.in) .
They have all kit prepared for other carts (support.ebs.in/app/index.php?/Knowledgeb...7/shopping-cart-kits)

It will be wonderful if you will integrate this in RS Membership.
If you integrate , trust me I will be the first customer to buy this integrated Kit from you.:)

Thanks
Yogeshwar
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!