Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Cannot access the remository component

Cannot access the remository component 12 years 7 months ago #14627

• mlewis
  • Fresh Boarder
Can anyone kindly help. I can no longer access the remository component through my administrator backend. And none of my subscribers can access any of the files within it from the front end. it just throws them back to the homepage and does the same when I select the remository item from the component drop down list via the administrator backend.

My version of joomla is 1.5.21

The only change I'm aware of was the expiry of my RSMembership module about 1 week ago. I have now renewed the membership and installed the latest version, however the problem still remains.

Can anyone help as I am having no luck with the support team. No one has responded to the 'high priority' support ticket that I raised about 24 hours ago. Not even to acknowledge it.

I'd really appreciate any responses. Please bear in mind that I am not a very technical person. :)

KInd Regards, Marianne
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!