Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Membership Card

Membership Card 12 years 11 months ago #13567

I want my Members (Subscribers) to receive a Membership Card (a print out)after they subscribe to a membership. That card would contain their Name, Date of membership Purchased, date of expiration, and a UNIQUE membership number (calculated by a PHP Script perhaps?). This membership number would contain Membership SKU, Name of member, and expiration date. This card then will be carried by the members to receive membership benefits (discount events tickets etc. by showing the card).

Is this possible? Has some one did it before?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Membership Card 12 years 9 months ago #14210

I'd like to see this feature,too.

Re:Membership Card 12 years 6 months ago #14929

I am very interested in this feature as well.

Membership Card 11 years 3 months ago #20842

• lrenshaw
  • Fresh Boarder
Anyone ever come up with a solution for a printable membership card?

Membership Card 11 years 3 months ago #20918

• scotland
  • Fresh Boarder
agree this would be a cracking feature to have available!

Membership Card 9 years 7 months ago #28661

• jakobe75
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
anyone figure out a solution?

I am seeking this to generate from a simple form.

Here is what I am putting together today.

user fills out fields on the form and submits,

The success page has the shortcode fields arranged in a table, with the background of the table being a membership card image.

Then they can just print screen and cut out.

We want user to fill out a form and get a temp card, that they bring to us and we replace that with a real card.

Does anyone have any variations or a solution to this?
The following user(s) said Thank You: james.greiner

Membership Card 9 years 7 months ago #28915

I tried what you suggested with table/background image and it works fine (thanks for the idea!) ... I have place mine in the "Approved" email the user receives... just make sure to include the full url to the background image.

What I need now is a way the member can retrieve their info from the users RSMemberships front end to print their ID card after-the-fact, or alternatively, a way for RSForms!Pro to read out the RSMembership info for the logged in user. This would be used if the user lost their ID card, and needed to print a temporary replacement.

Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks!

Membership Card 9 years 1 month ago #30596

Has anyone figured out a way to create a pdf that could be attached to the approved email? When people join our site, they are actually joining an organization and we want to be able to deliver a membership certificate to them.

The table option is a work-around but based on browsers, email clients etc. it is hard to guarantee quality.

Thanks!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!