Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Authorize.net error 13

Authorize.net error 13 13 years 1 month ago #13051

• scalitri
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
On my site, we have successfully installed and have the authorize.net working fine but just if the recurring payment option is OFF.

If we turn it ON the recurring payment option, we get an error 13 about invalid account, but our account is valid and taking the payment just fine, it just shows the message but is not sending the ARB XML.

We are sure that ARB is working fine on Authorize.net I tested a manual PHP script so I guess theres something wrong with the plugin itself, not sure what to do next, please help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Authorize.net error 13 13 years 1 month ago #13220

I am really glad to hear that you had success with this integration. Is there any way that we can communicate so i can pick your brain on this. I am using RSForm and really need to get your solution for this integration as I am sure others would as well.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!