Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Shared = Logout, Unable to use Joomla registration

Shared = Logout, Unable to use Joomla registration 13 years 1 month ago #13031

Hi!

I'm nearly getting where I need to be with the component except for a few issues I'm unable to resolve:

1. Whenever a user is logged in with membership#1 and clicks a link that is shared content for membership#2, the user is forcibly logged out. Is this an rsMembership issue?

2. I can't seem to be able to make rsmembership use the joomla registration form for creating a user. Joomla config says "Yes" to allow registration, and RSmembership config says "No" to disable joomla registration.
Chosing to subscribe to a membership in the frontend immediately brings me to rsmemberships registration form.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

PS I'm using Community builder 1.4 as well.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!