Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to use Advanced Customization for a membership

How to use Advanced Customization for a membership 13 years 1 month ago #13004

• JeffP
  • Fresh Boarder
When someone subscribes I want to update a field in another table. This is to give the members some credits.

So I have a table that holds the userid and the number of credits. All I need to do is add a number to the credits field for that current user.

How can I use the Advanced Customization for a membership to update the field? My efforts so far have all failed. No errors, just nothing happens.

Can anybody help with sample code or something as I can't find any documentation on using this feature.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:How to use Advanced Customization for a membership 13 years 3 weeks ago #13314

• grodarte
  • Fresh Boarder
I would appreciate seeing an example of this as well as I would like to do something similar. Thanks.

Re:How to use Advanced Customization for a membership 13 years 2 weeks ago #13371

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Unfortunately we do not have such an example yet. However you can built a standard PHP script in the Advanced Customizations section which uses MySQL in order to query your desired table and update any field from the table that you wish.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!