Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to display subscribers to public front end?

How to display subscribers to public front end? 13 years 2 months ago #12957

Is there a way to display my subscriber list to the public via main menu? I searched all documents and the link on the demo requires a login. Can someone help?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:How to display subscribers to public front end? 12 years 9 months ago #14280

• siteware
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, this would be a very useful feature -- I am going to have to do my own PHP now to try to list subscribers.

My client needs this feature ASAP -- bogdan, frate, o lista de subscribers ar fie fff folositoara!;)

I'm doing a membership website -- where the members MUST be displayed in the front end, in a list or blog layout, also showing their membership level.

If you can give ANY hints as to how to either migrate the subscriber list from the back end component to the front end -- or how to do a "userlist" view, please let us know!

Thanks!

David

Re:How to display subscribers to public front end? 12 years 9 months ago #14343

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Unfortunately this cannot be achieved in the current version of RSMembership!. However we will take this feature into consideration for the future updates of the component.

Re:How to display subscribers to public front end? 12 years 3 months ago #16438

• raphael0
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

Do you have new informations on this feature ?
It will be pretty interesting.

Re:How to display subscribers to public front end? 12 years 2 months ago #16483

• raphael0
  • Fresh Boarder
No answer ?
You forgot this idea ?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!