Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Membership expiration

Membership expiration 13 years 2 months ago #12711

Apologies if this is in the documentation, I have checked and couldnt see anything.

The email notifying the user that thier membership is about to expire, is not being sent from my website, Ive defined an expiration email, but nothing is sent. Do I have to set up a cron job or something like?

THanks
www.lunarhotel.co.uk
EmailAsUsername - get rid of usernames from Joomla - Ideal for Ecommerce Sites
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Membership expiration 13 years 2 months ago #12832

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

No, you do not need to use a Cron job or something similar (this is done via the RSMembership! System plugin). Please make sure that you have configured the email fields, available in the Components > RSMembership! > Memberships > edit a membership > Subscriber's email settings.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!