Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: HELP!

HELP! 13 years 2 months ago #12611

Not sure if this is the right section of the forum to ask but here goes.

Would anyone with experience of RS Membership bew illing to help me set it up on the backend? I will be willing to pay via paypal for an hour or two; hopefully, shouldn`t take longer than that

I`m sure it`not too complicated except for cretins like me!

here`s what I need:

1) membership paid monthly
2) Free trial 14 days - then they can upgrade to 1)
3) Lifetime free membership

The thing I just don`t get is do new subscribers have to have already registered on the normal joomla register box? How does this & RS membership registration link together?

Second issue is I have 150 existing members (some on lifetime free, the majority on monthly paid sub) on my current site.
I understand that I would have to manually add all these to the new site - but where? In the RS subscribers element or Joomla users...or both?

See now how i`m going crazy trying to figure this out

As I mentioned I am willing to oay for any help.It`s pretty urgent
email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!