Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Disable Coupon for free memberships

Disable Coupon for free memberships 13 years 2 months ago #12560

I like the new Coupon functions of REV 16 - but there is one thing I would like to recommend ant that I miss:

I think a Coupon for FREE Memberships does not really make sense.

Scenario:
I do offer 3 different memberships Silver (Free), gold and premium (paid membership)on my site - one (Silver) is a free membership.
All Coupons that are available are only configured for paid memberships (Gold and Premium) - nevertheless a Coupon Field appears when a user wants to sign up for the silver membership.

-> It would be great if the Coupons can be disabled in general for FREE memberships.

(Low priority - but useful)

Just my 2cents,
Thanks and greetings,
Ivo Haarmann
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!