Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Australian Currency With Paypal

Australian Currency With Paypal 13 years 2 months ago #12551

Hello, I neeed some help with the price and currency for australia can someone please wrie here the price and currency for australia so it works in paypal as paypal is coming up with an error.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Australian Currency With Paypal 13 years 1 month ago #12593

• elixa
  • Fresh Boarder
do you have the currency code in AUD?

Re:Australian Currency With Paypal 13 years 1 month ago #12594

(*) If you are using the RSMembership! PayPal plugin with automatic activation enabled it will also require the fsockopen PHP function enabled.

Can you also explain how i do the above for the paypal i just want to know all this before i purchase so i know what to do, as i don't want to be waiting around for ever thanks.

I have put the australian currency in .

Re:Australian Currency With Paypal 13 years 1 month ago #12606

Hello Michelle,

The fsockopen function is enabled/disabled in your php.ini file. However many hosts don't specifically disable it unless you request them to.

Php.ini is usually located in your server root under the 'etc' folder. If you don't have access to it or you have no idea how to set it up, then your website host will do it for you. Simply tell them you want fsockopen enabled for your website and they will know what to do.

After that and with your currency set to AUD then it will work automatically for you in PayPal. I had no problems with this at all in Australian dollars.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!