Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: I need some help please...RSMembership and PayPal

I need some help please...RSMembership and PayPal 13 years 2 months ago #12548

I want to set up a trial period for membership (1 month) and then charge the members' PayPal accounts for the fee for the next thirty days. When I set this up the way I think it should be done (no clear directions that I have found) The PayPal button does not appear and the membership shows as free. I want to give them 30 days trial and then charge them 27/month. Can someone tell me how the membership payment piece should be set up? Thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!