Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Access to a user account

Access to a user account 13 years 3 months ago #12197

• web5
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
Unable to receive mail generated automatically with the username and password to access a user account. When I do the test on RSJoomla Demo, that's what I get:

Thank you for Registering at RSJoomla! Demo. Your Account is Created and activated Must Be Before You Can Use It.
Activate the account to be THE FOLLOWING click link gold copy-paste it in your browser:
demo.rsjoomla.com/index.php?option=com_u...a977ad3aa6992dd5d20b

You May after activation to login using demo.rsjoomla.com/ THE FOLLOWING username and password:

Username: web
Password: Q2rNosa7

What I forget to set in the backend? Could you help me?
Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Access to a user account 13 years 3 months ago #12243

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Please make sure that you have enabled the New User Account Activation option available in the Site > Global Configuration > System area.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!