Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RS Membership spanish

RS Membership spanish 13 years 5 months ago #11942

Hi

Someone help me please. I need a spanish translation of RS Membership. Please

Thakyou
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RS Membership spanish 13 years 5 months ago #11949

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Unfortunately we do not yet have an Spanish language pack for RSMembership!. However you can refer to the following article from the product's documentation where it is explained how you can create your own language pack for the component:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...w-language-pack.html

Re:RS Membership spanish 13 years 3 months ago #12386

I will love this to, i really dont know how to do the instructions they list on this site, ill be fine translating all words, then joomla can write the xml for taht and enable the extension.

Re:RS Membership spanish 13 years 3 months ago #12389

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

If you can provide us the translated files, we will make the installation XML files. After this is done, simply submit a ticket to tech support.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:RS Membership spanish 13 years 3 months ago #12404

I already translated this, at least in a partial way .... i dont really care about the back-end translation, what i really care is stuff that my spanish-users see (front-end).

To achieve this what im doing is modifying the next file:

language/en-GB/en-GB.com_rsmembership

Im still building the front-end user interface, so everytime i see a word in english while im loging as a user i go to that file and translate the word.

@RSJoomla team: I can send that file all translated to you ... not translating the name of modules, just translating the words, i really dont know how to do the rest. thanks.

@Rest of users: This is a TEMPORAL solution, any upgrade will delete all your work translating anything you need, so if you are going to upgrade be sure to backup and check your en-GB.com_rsmembership.ini file

Re:RS Membership spanish 13 years 3 months ago #12416

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

If you could translate the whole english pack (http://www.rsjoomla.com/tryouts/rsmembership-languages/English.zip), that would be great. Just translate the content of the files and i will modify the XMLs.

To avoid the replacement simply install the spanish language pack (for front) and set the default language to spanish - thus the translated files will be loaded (es-ES). When performing an update just the english files are updated.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!