Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Membership does not exist - order of Membership

Membership does not exist - order of Membership 13 years 6 months ago #11714

• Spanners
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Web Solutions guy. Follow my Twitter: Spanners80
Just a little thing I thought I'd share with the forum in case anyone else had this issue.

When you create multiple Memberships, you may want to re-order them in the Memberships tab (back-end). I'm talking about the Order Column, far right.

If you use 0 to move one Membership Type that you've created to the top of the list, make sure you change it to 1 again. If you leave it as 0, when someone clicks that Membership on the front end, they will get a warning: Sorry, that membership does not exist.

Hope this helps someone out.
- Spanners -
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/spanners80
Watch me on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/SpannersTV?feature=mhum
Check out my website: spanners.net.au
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!