Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Paypal payments - Paypal accunt only option

Paypal payments - Paypal accunt only option 13 years 6 months ago #11681

• kili
  • Fresh Boarder
Can you advise if RSMembership is like RSFormsPro which I have?

When using RSFormPro and taking a paypal payment the user has to have a paypal account and cannot pay using a credit card only at paypal.

If this is the case RSMembership is very limited.

Please advise if this is the case.

Also I cant see an option to be notified by email if you answer this question is this facility available?
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by kili.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Paypal payments - Paypal accunt only option 13 years 5 months ago #11705

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

You are correct, in order to finish a transaction in RSMembership! the user will need to log into his PayPal account. You can read more about this payment integrations here:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...-payment-plugin.html

You can read the full product documentation in order to get a better idea on the component's functionality:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...ship-user-guide.html

You can test RSMembership! on our demo server:

demo.rsjoomla.com
demo.rsjoomla.com/administrator

From what I can see you have already submitted a ticket regarding this topic, once a staff member answers, you should be notified with an email sent to the address used to submit the ticket.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!