Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Where does Membership Category description show?

Where does Membership Category description show? 13 years 6 months ago #11627

• JeffP
  • Fresh Boarder
When adding membership categories I am given the ability to enter a full description for the category, but it doesn't seem to show anywhere.

I have added menu items to show the categories in default and list view and all I get is the category name.

Should the description at least show in the default view at the top and then the actual subscriptions list below?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Where does Membership Category description show? 13 years 1 month ago #13224

• clint
  • Fresh Boarder
Bump. Can anyone answer this?

Re:Where does Membership Category description show? 12 years 7 months ago #14719

• dyvel
  • Fresh Boarder
I'd like to know as well

Re: Where does Membership Category description show? 12 years 6 months ago #15331

Figured this one out! Just add this code
<?php echo $item->description; ?>
bit to default.php or list.php (depending on which view you are using) as shown
<li class="sectiontableentry<?php echo $k . $this->escape($this->params->get('pageclass_sfx')); ?>" >
	<a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_rsmembership&view=rsmembership&catid='.$item->id.':'.JFilterOutput::stringURLSafe($item->name).$this->Itemid); ?>"><?php echo $this->escape($item->name); ?></a><?php if ($this->params->get('show_memberships', 0)) { ?> (<?php echo $item->memberships; ?>)<?php } ?><?php echo $item->description; ?></li>

Hope this helps!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!