Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Can users upgrade a monthly paid membership?

Can users upgrade a monthly paid membership? 13 years 5 months ago #11621

Hi,
I need to offer users to upgrade their current monthly membership, to another monthly membership, is it possible with RSMembership?

For example, upgrade a $30/month plan to a $60/month plan .

From my tests i saw that once the user had subscribed to a monthly membership, any upgrades or extras for this membership are always redirecting the user to a single payment page on PayPal, and not to the recurring payment page at PayPal where the user first subscribed for the monthly membership.

Thanks,
Eldad
Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by eldad.caspi2.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Can users upgrade a monthly paid membership? 13 years 5 months ago #11642

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Yes this can be done. Basically you can create a second membership that has the extend membership (time and/or content). After this has been created you will have to create the update: Components > RSMemberships! > Membership > Membership Updates.

After this been published, the user will be presented with the upgrade option in the View my memberships area.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!