Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Paypal configuration

Paypal configuration 13 years 5 months ago #11551

• vanni
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi!
It's the first time I use paypal as seller...
How can I set up the paypal account and the rsmembership's plugin?
I need that the account 'll be active after purchase.
Thank's
Vanni
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Paypal configuration 13 years 5 months ago #11570

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

You can setup your PayPal email address in the RSMembership! - PayPal Plugin from the Plugin Manager and also make sure that the plugin is published. After this when the user will purchase a membership and chooses the PayPal payment he will redirected to PayPal in order to pay for the membership. The payed amount will be automatically added to the account specified in the plugin.

Re:Paypal configuration 13 years 5 months ago #11602

• vanni
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank'you!
But... in the settings I've decide to create the user account when payment is received.
When somebody pay for the account, it'll be automaticaly activated or I need to do by my own?

Re:Paypal configuration 13 years 5 months ago #11624

• heather2
  • Fresh Boarder
Mine is set to do this as well, and it worked for about the next 3 or 4 registrations but then on Saturday, a member registered, DIDN'T pay, and her account was automatically activated. My client just advised me of this late yesterday evening.

I attempted to get help from the programmers on another issue (changing the title of the registration form) but it took them long in responding to me between responses. Between that issue and the fact that my client (the website owner) really needed to get an email copy of the user's registration data, something that RSMembership doesn't yet do, I felt it necessary to go with another form provider (Smart Former Pro) to get the form up and working. The form then takes the user to RSMembership to set username and password information and then take them to PayPal to pay.

I really would like to have someone look at this ASAP (I'll submit a ticket on it too), but I'd have to say that in hindsight, I very likely won't go with RSMembership again for another client.

Heather

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!