Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: JoomFish partially not working

JoomFish partially not working 13 years 7 months ago #11379

Hello,

JoomFish not work on the pages Memberships (Default Layout) and My Memberships (Subscriber's Memberships), but on the page Membership (Single Membership Layout) everything is fine. Other parts I did not check.

Joomla 1.5.20
RSMembership 1.0.0 rev 13
JoomFish 2.0.4 + contentelements
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:JoomFish partially not working 13 years 7 months ago #11384

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

If you wish to translate the membership descriptions you will have to create the Joomfish XML content elements - the membership descriptions are not loaded via the language files but are extracted from the DB.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:JoomFish partially not working 13 years 7 months ago #11409

Hello,

I looked model files and found that the most database queries used 'name' instead of 'id'. So as you write xml content elements for joomfish, you should know the fact that the key is 'id' and not 'name' or something else.

For example, consider the function _getMembership() from mymemberships.php model. I see a database query, which will not work with joomfish, because without 'id', this query is invisible for joomfish.
$this->_db->setQuery("SELECT mu.*, m.`name`, m.`term_id`, m.no_renew FROM #__rsmembership_membership_users mu LEFT JOIN #__rsmembership_memberships m ON (`mu`.`membership_id`=`m`.`id`) WHERE `mu`.`id`='".$cid."' AND `mu`.`user_id`='".$id."'");

When I add the id, then no problems for joomfish
$this->_db->setQuery("SELECT mu.*, m.`id`, m.`name`, m.`term_id`, m.no_renew FROM #__rsmembership_membership_users mu LEFT JOIN #__rsmembership_memberships m ON (`mu`.`membership_id`=`m`.`id`) WHERE `mu`.`id`='".$cid."' AND `mu`.`user_id`='".$id."'");

but I can't go to details of membership (redirect to page mymemberships)

Also, the possibility of translation the title and description of files in the same mymemberships.php model. The original function looks like this:
function _getDBFiles()
    {
        $this->_db->setQuery("SELECT path, name, description, thumb FROM #__rsmembership_files");
        $result = $this->_db->loadObjectList();
        $this->db_files = array();
        foreach ($result as $file)
        {
            $element = new stdClass();
            $element->name = $file->name;
            $element->description = $file->description;
            $element->thumb = $file->thumb;
            $this->db_files[$file->path] = $element;
        }
    }

to make it work must be so:
function _getDBFiles()
	{
		$this->_db->setQuery("SELECT id, path, name, description, thumb FROM #__rsmembership_files");
		$result = $this->_db->loadObjectList();
		$this->db_files = array();
		foreach ($result as $file)
		{
			$element = new stdClass();
            $element->id = $file->id;
			$element->name = $file->name;
			$element->description = $file->description;
			$element->thumb = $file->thumb;

$this->db_files[$file->path] = $element;
		}
	}
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by andriy.datso.

Re:JoomFish partially not working 13 years 7 months ago #11413

No ideas?

Re:JoomFish partially not working 13 years 6 months ago #11637

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Thank you for the suggestion. We will take this into consideration for our future revisions of RSMembership!
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!