Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Link to Registration

Link to Registration 13 years 7 months ago #11245

• heather2
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I've searched the user manual and this forum and can't seem to find any information on this.

I've purchased and installed it on my client's site. The sequence is to be this:

1. User clicks on graphic to go to a page to get information on the membership benefits.
2. User clicks on a Join Now graphic to join.

This is where I have the problem. I've set up a menu item straight to the simple subscribe register link. I've placed this menu item on a menu that is not published, but the link is published. The idea is that I don't want the Register button on a menu, but in an article. However, the link won't work.

Can anyone give me some direction here?

Thanks!

Heather
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Link to Registration 13 years 7 months ago #11246

• heather2
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok, figured out a work-around to this problem and have it working.

However, how do I change the page title? Rather than putting the title of the membership at the top of the registration form, it gives me the name of the site.

Help!

Heather

Re:Link to Registration 13 years 6 months ago #11279

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

You can try going to > components > com_rsmembership > views > subscribe > tmpl and edit the file default.php. Here, after the following code lines:
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
JHTML::_('behavior.modal');

try to add the following code lines which will set the title of the page as the name of the membership:
$memberName=$this->membership->name;
$doc = JFactory::getDocument();
$doc->setTitle($memberName);
Last Edit: 13 years 6 months ago by bogdanc.

Re:Link to Registration 13 years 5 months ago #11592

Glad you fixed it, but unfortunately the next person looking for the answer won't benefit and find a dead end as I did.:(

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!